8 latest hospital, health system CEO moves
The following hospital and health system CEO moves were reported by Becker's Hospital Review in the last week. They are listed below, beginning with the most recent.
1. Mt. Ascutney Hospital and Health Center in Windsor, Vt., appointed Joseph Perras, MD, CEO, effective Jan. 11, 2017.
2. Cleveland (Okla.) Area Hospital tapped Edred Benton to serve as both CEO and CFO of the organization.
3. State College, Pa.-based Mount Nittany Health named Kathleen Rhine president and CEO, effective Jan. 30.
4. Walterboro, S.C.-based Colleton Medical Center CEO Brad Griffin is departing, effective Jan. 1, 2017.
5. Altamonte Springs, Fla.-based Adventist Health System named Terry Shaw president and CEO, effective immediately.
6. Umpqua Community Health Center, a private nonprofit facility, in Roseburg, Ore., appointed Karl Bolton CEO.
7. ThedaCare Medical Center-Shawano (Wis.) CEO Dorothy Erdmann is retiring, effective Dec. 16, 2016.
8. Shands Live Oak (Fla.) Regional Medical Center CEO Bayode Omosaiye resigned.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.