8 recent vendor contracts, go-lives
The following health IT vendor contracts and go-lives were reported within the past week.
1. Rockville, Md.-based DrFirst, a technology solutions company, bought VisibilityRx, which specializes in clinical trial recruitment services.
2. Emerus, a microhospital operator, will use Santéch's technology to vet and onboard emergency room physicians.
3. Hartford, Conn.-based Saint Francis Healthcare Partners is implementing Auckland, New Zealand-based Orion Health's Amadeus precision medicine platform.
4. Kansas City, Mo.-based Saint Luke's Health System partnered with Zocdoc to make booking appointments easier for patients.
5. VenueNext, a mobile technology platform, expanded into the healthcare industry through a partnership with Kansas City, Mo.-based Saint Luke's Health System.
6. Farmington, N.M.-based San Juan Regional Medical Center is implementing the Cerner EHR platform, an integrated clinical, financial and population health management system.
7. Winston-Salem, N.C.-based Novant Health and Greenville, S.C.-based Glytec joined forces to improve care for diabetes patients.
8. The U.S. Department of Defense started the first phase of its new EHR rollout at Fairchild Air Force Base outside Spokane, Wash.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.