7 recent RCM hires
The following organizations hired people with revenue cycle management expertise, or for an RCM-related role, so far in March.
1. CareCloud, a provider of cloud-based revenue cycle management, practice management, EHR and patient engagement solutions, named Greg Shorten chief revenue officer.
2. Navicure, a claims clearinghouse and revenue cycle management vendor, named Kermit Randa chief growth officer.
3. St. Francis Hospital in Columbus, Ga., promoted Gwen Johnson to senior administrative director of revenue cycle.
4. Oakland, Calif.-based Kaiser Permanente named Le Anne Trachok senior vice president of revenue management.
5. Newburg, N.Y.-based Collection Bureau Hudson Valley hired revenue cycle turnaround professional Jim Yarsinsky as senior account executive.
6. Chicago-based Navigant Consulting selected James Mapes to lead the firm's Cymetrix business, which provides business process and revenue cycle management solutions.
7. Mobile, Ala.-based AccuReg, a revenue cycle technology provider, named Jase DuRard chief revenue officer.
More articles on finance:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.