12 RCM product launches in February
Here are 12 companies that debuted revenue cycle management products for healthcare vendors and providers in February.
1. Syncordia Technologies and Healthcare Solutions Corp., a revenue cycle management company based in Toronto, Canada, unveiled a new software as a solutions offering.
2. Parasail Health, a patient financing provider, released an open application program interface.
3. ZirMed, a health IT company that offers end-to-end, cloud-based financial and clinical performance management solutions, launched contract management, modeling and payment variance solutions.
4. McKesson unveiled a wide array of financial, clinical, payment and analytic solutions.
5. Alpha II, a developer of software platforms, software as a service and healthcare revenue cycle publications, completed implementation of its ClaimStaker product with eSolutions' ClaimRemedi suite of revenue cycle management products.
6. Recondo Technology, a revenue cycle management solutions company, released a suite of application programming interfaces aimed at streamlining payment, improving patient satisfaction and simplifying technology innovation.
7. ZirMed expanded its charge integrity solution to improve health system reimbursement.
8. Zipnosis revealed claims processing functionality for its virtual care platform with client partner MultiCare Health System in Tacoma, Wash., and integration partner PokitDok.
9. SurgiCode, a provider of cloud-based software services for matching standard medical terminology and procedures to diagnosis and procedural billing codes, launched a new ICD-10 Procedure Coding System called SurgiCode PCS.
10. Harmony Healthcare, a staffing firm specializing in revenue cycle, health information management and clinical documentation improvement, created a new division called Harmony Consulting Solutions.
11. Gaffey Healthcare, which delivers revenue cycle technology and services to healthcare providers, released the first module of the ClaimCPR platform – Remittance360.
12. Career Step, an online provider of career-focused education and professional training, acquired Panacea Healthcare Solution's revenue capture and coding and documentation divisions. The move expands Career Step's RCM offerings.
More articles on healthcare finance:
Thompson Reuters ranks Kaufman Hall No. 1 financial advisor in healthcare
14 recent hospital outlook and credit rating actions
CareCredit to acquire Citi Health Card portfolio
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.