1. US spent $200M to send thousands of ventilators to other countries, GAO reports Full story
2. US inks $231M deal to increase production of prescriptionless rapid COVID-19 tests Full story
3. Premier CEO to retire Full story
4. As healthcare organizations look to reduce costs, many are challenged to consider ERP vs. Best-in-Class Healthcare Supply Chain Solutions. They appear to be the same, but are they? Join this live discussion.
5. Jeff Bezos to step down as Amazon CEO: 5 details Full story
6. Kaiser would need 4 years to vaccinate all California patients at current supply rate Full story
7. You don't want to overlook this service line during mergers or consolidations. Click here to learn why.
8. US COVID-19 testing is 'problematic,' former FDA chief says Full story
9. Low reimbursements have some physicians stopping COVID-19 testing Full story
10. Startup to sell at-home COVID-19 tests through vending machines Full story
11. Put 2020's volatility in the past. Learn how to better navigate canceled electives and manage your surgery backlog here.
12. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state: