1. OIG tags Arizona hospital for erroneous billing Full story
2. Urgent care network to pay $12.5M in billing fraud case Full story
3. Houston hospital voids charges for tests patients didn't consent to Full story
4. Is a big tech partnership in your organization's future? Join the Becker's Health IT + Revenue Cycle Virtual Event for tips, tricks and lessons learned before you move ahead.
5. Surgeon sues Orlando Health for $800K, alleges forced in-network referrals Full story
6. Physician quits after his employer charged $11K for COVID-19 antibody test Full story
7. Independence Blue Cross pays $2.3M to settle false claims allegations Full story
8. Do you have the tools to generate new revenue streams? Join the experts who will share how it's done.
9. Private equity pushes into healthcare: 10 recent deals Full story
10. Florida hospital wants to reopen after ties cut with CHS Full story
11. 26 recent hospital, health system executive moves Full story
12. What strategies really result in improved patient collections? Join the experts who know the answers and have research to prove it.
13. Epic's focus today and what comes next: 5 updates from Judy Faulkner Full story
14. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state: