1. UnitedHealthcare may not cover ER care it deems nonemergent Full story
2. Ascension Technologies starts layoffs in Indiana with nearly 100 IT job cuts Full story
3. The 17 health systems to which Walmart sends employees for care in 2021 Full story
4. Intermountain Healthcare built an automated check-in solution and increased copay collections by 300%. Here's how.
5. Intermountain's health plan gets new CEO Full story
6. Arkansas hospital leadership target of no-confidence vote Full story
7. Cerner adopts new office model, won't require all employees to return to office Full story
8. Envision sues UnitedHealthcare over network policies in New Jersey Full story
9. Breathe life back into your team's performance goals. Learn how Texas Children's Hospital is encouraging greater staff productivity and accountability with a new management reporting tool during this webinar.
10. 8 hospital mergers, acquisitions called off in the last year Full story
11. 'Unsustainable and untenable': Poor finances push Massachusetts safety-net hospitals to brink Full story
12. Renown, UnitedHealthcare end contract Full story
13. Having multiple RCM partners can increase denied claims. Click here to learn how you can consolidate them.
14. Kaiser, Providence Southern California partner on $750M hospital Full story
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Click here to learn how Missouri Healthcare’s cancer center saved time and increased productivity with a digital tumor board workflow tool.
2. Want to lower patient complaints by 40% and payer hold times by 80%? Learn how in this 4-part ebook on healthcare receivables.
3. Next steps for telehealth: laying the groundwork for the tech post-pandemic. Click here for expert insights.