1. Florida health system to spend $65M on Cerner to Epic transition Full story
2. Hospital revenues plummet Full story
3. 10 recent hospital, health system executive resignations Full story
4. Medical debt is crushing hospital and patient finances. Healthcare needs a win/win solution — This Louisiana health system may have found it. Click here to learn more.
5. CMS has cited 69 hospitals for noncompliance with worker vaccine mandate Full story
6. California hospital closes Full story
7. 10 hospitals seeking RCM talent Full story
8. Don't just survive hospital surveys. Get practical approaches to ace them here.
9. 5 states with the best healthcare Full story
10. Viewpoint: Could other states copy Maryland's all-payer hospital model? Full story
11. 15 recent hospital, health system executive moves Full story
12. Does your payment strategy measure up to patient expectations? Here's how one 16-hospital system increased payments and cut manual reconciliation time in half.
13. Borrego Health to lay off 218 workers in California Full story
14. Tennessee court tries out online medical debt resolution Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Supply chain waste costs healthcare $5B annually. Reduce how much your hospital is affected here.
2. Trauma centers save lives but often lose money. Learn the 5 steps needed to stay in the black
3. Healthcare loses $10B annually in administrative costs due to low health literacy and rising complexity cost — learn how hospitals can move forward by downloading the Trends in Healthcare Payments Annual Report.