1. Former Surgical Care Affiliates director sues UnitedHealth, others over alleged 'no-poach' agreements Full story
2. Medical debt collector reaches 40-state settlement for data breach that exposed 21 million patients' info Full story
3. Billionaire unloads $42M of CHS shares Full story
4. Don't let complex legacy IT systems hold you back. Get the benefits of public cloud offerings — without the security and compliance risks — to reach a new level of operational efficiency. Learn more
5. 30 best places to work in healthcare, biopharma, ranked by Fortune Full story
6. Top integrated EHR and RCM vendors for community hospitals, ranked by Black Book Full story
7. Instagram photos in OR prompt investigation at Spectrum Health Full story
8. CMS names 184 participants for emergency care payment model Full story
9. 70% of patients want to have conversations with their providers about the high costs of care. Experts share how healthcare organizations can approach this need during this virtual discussion. Join here.
10. Debt default risk for hospitals drops from 2020 high Full story
11. Centene sues cloud vendor over member data exposed in cyberattack Full story
12. Ransomware attacks on healthcare organizations cost nearly $21B last year, study finds Full story
13. What are healthcare CFOs' top goals right now, and how should they accomplish them? Find insights on cost control, capital projects, healthcare policy and more in these upcoming webinars.
14. Top 5 states on Medicaid eligibility, spending and quality Full story
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. What 102 million hospital transactions reveal about denials — and what your hospital can do to prevent them. Click here to learn more.
2. Servant leadership and nurse well-being. Click here to learn why CNOs believe the future of nursing is brighter than ever.
3. The COVID-19 vaccine is here and patients have questions. Click here to ensure a smooth rollout with communication templates from this E-Book.