1. 2 defendants plead guilty in $109M Medicare fraud case Full story
2. State-by-state breakdown of 897 hospitals at risk of closing Full story
3. Where price transparency compliance stands at Mayo Clinic, Providence + 6 other systems Full story
4. Mission critical: Address burnout, increase clinician productivity, and cut costs. Click here to learn why these aren't competing priorities.
5. Anonymous donors pay off 430 Kansas patients' medical debt Full story
6. RCM roles beat out IT as top users of AI in hospitals, report finds Full story
7. ACO participation hit new low to start this year Full story
8. Mayo, Cleveland Clinic, Northwell have 130+ IT job openings Full story
9. Is your payment structure meeting patients' convenience expectations? Join the live discussion here.
10. Hospitals stuck with $660B in uncompensated care since 2000, AHA says Full story
11. Billionaire sells $302M of CHS stock Full story
12. 640,436 patients' info exposed in Texas health system IT security breach Full story
13. Outsourcing can be an innovative way to stay competitive in today’s hospital market. Click here to learn how one health system achieved this via a strategic revenue cycle partnership.
14. UnitedHealthcare, Humana & more: 7 payers expanding telehealth strategies Full story
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Download this whitepaper to learn how pediatric hospitals can recover from the pandemic and take advantage of CMS’ increased reimbursement rates by expanding telehealth.
2. The pursuit of surgical excellence at St. Elizabeth Healthcare. Click here to read more.
3. Does your health system have a digital engagement strategy that coincides with its transformation goals? Download this whitepaper to learn how Bon Secours Mercy Health formulated its digital backbone.