1. Cigna leadership used covert tactics to 'blow up' $48B Anthem deal, lawsuit claims Full story
2. How the White House's new drug-pricing rules affect health insurers Full story
3. New York to reopen emergency hospital; CDC urges contact tracers to change strategy — 5 COVID-19 updates Full story
4. 2020 Physician & Consumer Telehealth Research Report: Prior to the pandemic, telehealth was most commonly used for urgent care, but COVID-19 signaled an industry-wide transition toward a hybrid care model compelling health plans to integrate virtual care for members. Download the Study.
5. New Jersey bill would allow Horizon BCBS to restructure Full story
6. Insurer participation in ACA marketplace grows for 3rd straight year Full story
7. CMS selects primary care payment model participants Full story
8. What can a survey of 1,000 healthcare consumers and 75 health plan executives tell us about the shift to home-based healthcare in 2020 and beyond. Click here to find out.
9. UnitedHealth has new chief legal officer: 3 things to know Full story
10. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state: