1. Blue Shield of California to oversee state's COVID-19 vaccine distribution Full story
2. CMS withdraws 3 proposed health rules Full story
3. Cases fall 30% since January peak; most pregnant women shouldn't get Moderna vaccine, WHO says — 8 COVID-19 updates Full story
4. The bridge between the consumer experience and clinical care — How Saint Joseph Mercy Health System is engaging patients and detecting cancer early. Click here to attend the virtual event.
5. UnitedHealth must redo 67K claims, judge rules Full story
6. Biden signs healthcare executive actions: 5 things to know Full story
7. 'Birthday rule' leaves parents with $270K hospital bill Full story
8. Recent payer-provider collaboration signifies a paradigm shift in healthcare. Click here to learn why payers, providers and patients stand to benefit.
9. Nurse at New York hospital killed in snowplow accident Full story
10. Judge rejects whistleblower's kickback suit against Health First Full story
11. Oscar to run member engagement services for Health First's health plan Full story
12. 17 healthcare companies offering most remote jobs Full story
13. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state: