1. Optum in talks to acquire 715-physician group in Massachusetts Full story
2. UnitedHealthcare suspends some prior authorization rules for hospitals Full story
3. US recommends immediate vaccination for those 65+; herd immunity unlikely in 2021 — 6 COVID-19 updates Full story
4. Would your ASC benefit from in-house testing? Click here to learn about the opportunities lab screening would provide.
5. UnitedHealth's Surgical Care Affiliates indicted on allegations of collusion Full story
6. CommonSpirit, Blue Shield of California expand payment platform to 20 hospitals Full story
7. CMS to let Tennessee use modified Medicaid block grants Full story
8. Cutting costs isn't enough to support financial stability in 2021. Click here to learn how to avoid a shortsighted approach to revenue recovery.
9. Bill to end antitrust exemption for health insurers awaits Trump's signature Full story
10. BCBS Association to suspend donations to lawmakers who disputed Electoral College results Full story
11. BCBS of Michigan swaps Express Scripts for OptumRx Full story
12. CHI St. Luke's, BCBS of Texas strike new agreement Full story
13. Bright Health to acquire Central Health Plan of California Full story
14. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state: