1. US to accelerate authorization of COVID-19 vaccines redesigned for omicron Full story
2. Omicron may be less severe than delta, early reports suggest Full story
3. FDA authorizes Eli Lilly's COVID-19 monoclonal antibodies for all at-risk children Full story
4. CMS' new glycemic management measures are coming — see how your hospital can prepare here.
5. UPMC study finds merit in giving antibodies via injection during COVID-19 surges Full story
6. 12.8 million adults delay, skip prescriptions because of cost each year: 4 report findings Full story
7. How Kaiser Permanente's health plan ramped up actionable insights for employers and execs. Learn more here.
8. Most effective COVID-19 boosters are mRNA vaccines, study shows Full story
9. Vaccinating the world would cost $50B, analysis says Full story
10. Humanigen's lenzilumab boosts survival among hospitalized COVID-19 patients, Mayo Clinic study shows Full story
11. A good IT infrastructure protects — a great one innovates. Here's how
12. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Healthcare organizations don't need to start from scratch to create a seamless digital experience. Click here to learn how to fast track the process.
2. Health systems often overlook a critical aspect of workflow efficiency — see what it is here.
3. A standardized anesthesia program at this ASC sparked a 100% jump in daily procedures. Download this short case study to learn how.