1. Why Biogen's new Alzheimer's drug may become pharma's most lucrative product Full story
2. Amazon Pharmacy offering prescriptions as low as $1 per month Full story
3. White House outlines plan to strengthen pharmaceutical supply chain Full story
4. Home infusions are gaining traction in healthcare. See how providers are ensuring safe practices here.
5. Millions of unused J&J vaccines set to expire this month Full story
6. Wisconsin pharmacist who intentionally damaged 570 vaccine doses sentenced to 3 years in prison Full story
7. It's time to refocus. Ensure your organization is up to date on the latest sterilization methods with tips from this virtual discussion.
8. Walmart adds prescription savings benefit Full story
9. The deadline for Houston Methodist's vaccine mandate was June 7. How did it go? Full story
10. Pharma industry cut more jobs in May than in all of 2020 Full story
11. Most pharmacists aren’t prepared for the new vancomycin guidelines. Get advice on how to get ready by clicking here.
12. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state: