1. CDC: J&J recipients may get 2nd mRNA booster Full story
2. Mark Cuban's pharmacy adds 50+ drugs, rolls out social media community Full story
3. Walgreens launches robot-powered prescription fulfillment centers Full story
4. Hospitals implement kit and tray management in a variety of ways with a variety of solutions. Becker's Healthcare is conducting a survey to hear about your experience. Take this survey to share your feedback and attend a Becker's conference at no cost.
5. Omicron subvariant now dominant in US: 3 COVID-19 updates Full story
6. Biden administration launches '1-stop shop' COVID-19 website Full story
7. Want to make your revenue cycle immune to labor shortages? Learn how to better manage patient access.
8. Petition to grant RaDonda Vaught clemency garners 120K signatures Full story
9. Experts question vaccine site closures amid BA.2 threat Full story
10. 4 payers partner with Bicycle Health to offer virtual opioid use treatment services Full story
11. Accelerate your revenue cycle with a smarter way code. Learn more about autonomous coding.
12. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. No health system is completely immune to the national staffing crisis. Here's how your team can mitigate the fallout.
2. Healthcare consumer behavior has changed drastically in the past two years. Click here to gain insights from 12,000 consumers on their evolving relationship with healthcare.
3. 2022 arrived with a new bundle of health tech hazards. Learn how to protect your patients and organization from the top 10 threats.