1. Why pharma companies aren't exiting Russia
2. Top 15 pharmacies by prescription revenue Full story
3. Pfizer to seek 2nd booster shot OK for people 65 and older, Washington Post reports Full story
4. Amid declining case volumes, ASCs are striving to attract providers and patients. Here's how one physician stands out from competition.
5. 'World's most ethical companies' list includes 9 health systems Full story
6. Essentia Health to open pharmacy Full story
7. 99% of infusion centers haven't tried this strategy to alleviate staffing shortages. Click here to learn more.
8. Flu shot offers little protection this season, CDC data shows Full story
9. FDA extends shelf life of J&J vaccine for 3rd time Full story
10. 28 states have legislation to promote ivermectin access Full story
11. Leading health system's next to-do? Advancing precision health. Here's how to do it.
12. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Patients are demanding better billing experiences. Learn why hospitals with personalized billing achieve better outcomes.
2. Healthcare employees face more violence than any other workers in the U.S. Learn how security management software can help create a safer workplace.
3. 4 in 10 people don't know what level of care they need. See how digital symptom checkers and triage tools can get them to the right point of care here.