1. 8 Miami pharmacy staff hospitalized after gas leak Full story
2. CVS debuts digital system to ease buying of COVID-19 tests Full story
3. UW Health patients taught to self-inject meds, steer clear of clinics for nonemergencies Full story
4. Cardiac rehab prevents readmission and death, but 75% of programs have closed since 2020. See how Geisinger is meeting demand with a virtual rehab program.
5. GSK becomes 13th drugmaker to restrict 340B discounts to safety net hospitals Full story
6. Booster efficacy wanes after 4 months, still offers high protection against hospitalization, CDC finds Full story
7. Remote care and remote patient monitoring aren't synonyms. Learn how to deploy real remote care by clicking here.
8. Washington hospital fires 4 executives Full story
9. Highly anticipated COVID-19 antivirals now sit on shelves Full story
10. Mix-and-match boosters tied to fewer COVID-19 cases, study finds Full story
11. Don't hire your way through labor shortages — lean on intelligent tech. Learn how to boost productivity and cash in.
12. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Long COVID-19 is still largely a mystery. Here are the new findings revealed by real-world data.
2. A hospital's reputation is its reliability. Learn 5 tenets of a framework that stops mistakes before they happen.
3. How Ardent Health Services improved clinical documentation and reimbursement without magnifying staff burnout. Download the 4-page guide here.