1. What to expect for health system IT teams in 2021 Full story
2. Spoiled COVID-19 vaccine doses at Wisconsin hospital 'intentionally' left out Full story
3. How Michigan health systems are complying with price transparency Full story
4. How strong is your organization’s digital front door? Click here to learn how to create an omni-channel experience that increases efficiency and patient satisfaction.
5. Apple moves deeper into healthcare in 2020: 9 things to know Full story
6. 11 healthcare malware, ransomware and phishing incidents in December Full story
7. COVID-19 variant found in 2nd state; Warp Speed leaders acknowledge slow vaccine rollout — 4 updates Full story
8. Mednax email hack exposes info of 1.2 million patients: 5 details Full story
9. 3 Must Reads
- Deceased patients and their families deserve compassionate and efficient care. Click here to learn how to eliminate errors and enhance workflows in processing patients after death.
- Agility is the key to pivoting critical operations during the pandemic. This report explores the role information plays in your health system and how it informs your decisions.
- Don't risk putting off archiving legacy systems. Click here to learn how to do it quickly and securely using today’s Cloud technologies.
10. Canadian healthcare providers can now practice in Michigan Full story
11. Nashville bombing affected Alabama emergency communications Full story
12. Saint Luke's closes 2 Kansas hospitals Full story
13. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
14. Administering COVID-19 vaccines will present clinical workflow challenges for health systems. Click here to learn how intelligent automation can streamline the process.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Community health systems can achieve more from the innovations they create themselves. Click here to learn how the right technology makes that possible.
2. The 5 phases of a third-party data breach + prevention strategies for hospitals. Click here to read more.
3. Does your laboratory have the right IT tools to weather the COVID-19 storm? Download this whitepaper to understand which tools will help you face challenges most efficiently.