1. Baptist Health, Allegheny & 5 other hospitals, health systems affected by Kronos ransomware attack Full story
2. Amazon taps new leader for healthcare efforts Full story
3. 20 hospital execs' most thought-provoking quotes on health IT in 2021 Full story
4. People expect more control, more options and maximum transparency. Explore technology solutions giving care teams the ability to help overcome medication access and affordability challenges.
5. This state just passed New Hampshire for most COVID-19 cases per 100,000 people Full story
6. Epic adds location services with new MapQuest integration Full story
7. To succeed in healthcare’s digital age, hospitals need the right tech. Learn how to adopt real-time location systems, a cloud-based ecosystem and a strong digital front door by registering here.
8. 4 most common symptoms of omicron variant Full story
9. Physician, RN pay in the US by the numbers Full story
10. 16 hospitals, health systems seeking Allscripts, Cerner, Epic, Meditech talent Full story
11. Delaying a move to the cloud leaves healthcare content at risk. Here's how to make the seamless transition and secure information.
12. Optum sets April timeline for $13B Change Healthcare merger Full story
13. 3 in 4 healthcare execs trust AI to automate administrative processes, survey says Full story
14. Gen Z is done with ladder-climbing Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Telehealth has yet to reach its full potential. See how 150+ healthcare execs are paving the path forward here.
2. Prior authorizations are up 81 percent, but smart automation can reduce the costly back and forth. Here's how.
3. Revenue cycle optimization defined: 4 experts weigh in.