1. Telehealth use up 2% across US, continuing national growth Full story
2. How Epic's Cosmos, Stanford's data-mining platform aim to unlock EHR insights for care in real time Full story
3. South Carolina nurse charged with making fake vaccine cards Full story
4. A good IT infrastructure protects — a great one innovates. Here's how.
5. Omicron may be less severe than delta, early reports suggest Full story
6. Renown inks remote patient-monitoring deal for in-hospital & at-home care Full story
7. Your organization's data access control efforts might not be enough. Close vulnerabilities to cyberattacks with these strategies to better manage sensitive data.
8. 33 recent hospital, health system executive moves Full story
9. Despite growing demand, some physicians are skeptical about healthcare wearables: 3 report insights Full story
10. 5 recent health IT company acquisitions Full story
11. Entice new patients with your robotics program — see how Lehigh Valley Health Network and Vail Health Hospital did it here.
12. New York City to mandate vaccination for private-sector businesses Full story
13. Independence Health Group tops $60M investment in BCBS-partnered digital health firm Full story
14. 8 healthcare companies that made Fortune's 'Future 50' list Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Overworked call centers? Here's how Notable Health used AI to slash a health system's call volumes by 60%.
2. Improving patient discharge practices with traditional tools can only go so far. Here’s how AI automation can help.
3. ORs won’t reach their full potential without predictive analytics— learn how the tech saves time & reduces costs.