1. 32 hospitals have filed for bankruptcy this year Full story
2. Cleveland Clinic, Amwell joint venture names 2 exec leaders Full story
3. States prepare for COVID-19 vaccination data reporting: 5 things to know Full story
4. Crisis management, the cloud and the CIO — A technology-focused overview of healthcare's rapid response to COVID-19.
5. 5 female CIOs share their advice for young women in STEM Full story
6. Mayo Clinic inks data analytics partnership with AI-powered telehealth startup Full story
7. Apple's 8 latest health-related job openings Full story
8. Making health IT more resilient: 3 questions with Fairview CIO Sameer Badlani Full story
9. A roadmap to EMR optimization — insights from UW Health. Click here to watch the virtual presentation.
10. New Jersey health system rolls out UNC, Google-developed wellness app for front-line workers Full story
11. 16 hospitals, health systems seeking Allscripts, Cerner, Epic, Meditech talent Full story
12. Who leads Meditech? 5 execs to know Full story
13. Some Americans face 5-day wait for test results; death toll passes 250K — 5 COVID-19 updates Full story
14. Back to school: How Children's Health in Dallas is using virtual care to support students, parents & faculty. Click here to attend the live discussion.
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Don't risk putting off archiving legacy systems. Click here to learn how to do it efficiently and remain in compliance.
2. What can the COVID-19 responses of 7 hospitals and health systems tell us about the future of healthcare? Click here to find out.
3. Does your organization know which factors will shape telehealth’s future trajectory? Download this ebook find out.