1. What clinicians, patients think of charging for MyChart messages Full story
2. Hartford HealthCare taps Google Cloud for digital transformation Full story
3. IT issue forces Rhode Island hospital to cancel surgeries Full story
4. The best way to combat low EHR satisfaction? Better education. Learn how systems are tackling EHR-related burnout with relevant workflow learning.
5. IT job openings at Epic, Oracle Cerner, Meditech Full story
6. CIOs challenged by so many health IT systems, applications Full story
7. Why healthcare mergers and acquisitions are a cybersecurity risk Full story
8. Managing patient throughput shouldn't still be a struggle in 2022. See how modern hospitals are cutting time to admission here.
9. Amazon's healthcare ambitions: 5 recent moves Full story
10. MedStar selects Kyndryl to transform IT services Full story
11. Gene-editing spinoff led by Mass General Brigham veterans Full story
12. Healthcare's new challenge: Advance research without compromising patient privacy. Get ahead of it here.
13. 11 recent health system innovation moves Full story
14. 3 emerging digital health funding rounds Full story
15. Becker's is seeking great health IT, digital health and revenue cycle leaders to join the agenda for our 2023 event Oct. 2-5, 2023! If you'd like to join a panel, contact Mariah Muhammad at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Patient-centric care requires more than successful outcomes. Here's what is really needed to move away from provider-centric models.
2. Now is the time to rethink staffing and staff safety. Learn how Temple Health is seizing the moment and improving staff satisfaction while reducing contingency labor costs.
3. Not all care-at-home programs are created equal. Here's how to build an integrated program that works for patients and providers.