1. Hospitals, clinicians urge Trump administration to share COVID-19 data with Biden team Full story
2. Mercy Iowa City email hack exposed info of 60,000 patients: 4 details Full story
3. 900+ Mayo Clinic workers diagnosed with COVID-19 in past 2 weeks Full story
4. The telehealth strategy playbook for 2021 and beyond: 4 key articles for health system execs
5. Ohio hospital still bringing computers back online 2 months after IT incident Full story
6. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
7. 'You can't cut or shrink your way to greatness': University of Chicago Medical Center CFO on managing finances amid the pandemic Full story
8. UC Irvine Medical Center adds nearly $1M to cybersecurity partnership Full story
9. Challenged by the resumption of surgery during a COVID-19 surge? Click here to learn how hospital execs from across the country have achieved success.
10. Top US cybersecurity official fired: 4 details Full story
11. Who leads Allscripts? 5 execs to know Full story
12. Texas health system recruiting medical technologists for COVID-19 testing: 4 notes Full story
13. Viewpoint: 2 existing technologies that should be part of the US pandemic response Full story
14. Anticipate patient needs in 2020 to thrive in a rapidly evolving healthcare landscape. Join this virtual discussion for more on transforming the patient experience.
15. US daily death toll highest since May; Pfizer's vaccine 95% effective — 7 COVID-19 updates Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Stop flying blind and gain service visibility to improve IT operations and EHR services. Click here to learn more.
2. Crisis management, the cloud and the CIO — A technology-focused overview of healthcare's rapid response to COVID-19.
3. The solution to patient hesitancy: How remote intake can help increase volumes without crowding the waiting room. Click here to read more.