1. US records 1M cases in week; Moderna's vaccine 94.5% effective — 6 COVID-19 updates Full story
2. The next iteration of Epic and EHRs Full story
3. 20 most common US passwords Full story
4. COVID-19 spurs second pandemic in behavioral health. Click here to learn what role telehealth can play to help meet the challenges of your patients.
5. Feds warn of 2 Google Chrome vulnerabilities hackers already exploit Full story
6. Northwell AI tool allows nurses to strategically monitor overnight vitals Full story
7. EHR with patient photos lowers order error, Brigham and Women's study shows Full story
8. Utah hospital stops conspiracy theorists attempting to sneak in, disprove ICU capacity claims Full story
9. Does your health system know how to cut through the noise to best utilize the mass availability of data at its fingertips? Click here to learn 3 strategies to get the most out of your data.
10. Cyberattacks on healthcare providers expected to triple next year: Black Book report Full story
11. Cerner helps secure 5,300 new tech industry apprenticeships in Missouri Full story
12. 10,000 COVID-19 test results mistakenly sent to wrong party, Delaware health agency says Full story
13. Why data storage, AI, cloud computing have been vital for COVID-19 research Full story
14. Activate clinicians and cut preventable readmission by 18% with quicker communication. Click here to learn how.
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Does your organization know which factors will shape telehealth’s future trajectory? Download this ebook find out.
2. What can the COVID-19 responses of 7 hospitals and health systems tell us about the future of healthcare? Click here to find out.
3. Crisis management, the cloud and the CIO — A technology-focused overview of healthcare's rapid response to COVID-19.