1. Cancer Treatment Centers of America switching EHR from Allscripts to Epic Full story
2. Memorial Sloan Kettering CIO leaves for Hearst Full story
3. Oracle wants to create 'global' healthcare database, co-founder says Full story
4. Hospitals won't unlock the full value of a robotic surgery program without giving staff 24/7 access. See how Adventis Health is doing it here.
5. Moving forward with a 'strategic pause': How RWJBarnabas scored a perfect 10 on its mid-pandemic EHR implementation Full story
6. Texas attorney general investigates Memorial Hermann for children's medical record accessibility Full story
7. Mark Premo on his chief data officer role at Providence Full story
8. Rethinking digital engagement: What patients really want from hospitals
9. 14 recent digital health funding rounds Full story
10. Mass General Brigham implements DexCare's digital health platform Full story
11. VillageMD eyeing Summit Health in possible $5B-$10B merger Full story
12. Give patients the comfort they deserve without additional medications. Learn how one hospital is using aromatherapy as an adjunct for pain treatment
13. New AI precision medicine tool adopted by UCLA, Rush, other health systems Full story
14. Apple revenue up 8% for Q4 Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. 92% of healthcare executives say technology infrastructure is increasingly tied to business value. Learn how bolster tech infrastructure for future success with this new report.
2. Demand for behavioral health services is skyrocketing. Here's how Cedars-Sinai, Prisma Health + others rely on technology to keep up with care delivery.
3. Is prior authorization slowing down your care processes? Learn how electronic tools allowed 71% of providers in one program to deliver faster care.