1. Michigan health system goes offline after malware attack: 4 details Full story
2. Washington University taps former Johns Hopkins CIO for interim job Full story
3. Where Trump, Biden stand on healthcare issues: 8 things to know Full story
4. Diversity as a driver of excellence — how variation in strategy, ideas and personnel can bolster hospital resilience Click here
5. Amazon strengthening healthcare bench to acquire, manage provider networks Full story
6. Apple's 6 latest health-related job openings Full story
7. Russian hackers charged in 2017 malware attack against Pennsylvania health system: 4 details Full story
8. How leaders from Harmony Surgery Center and Virginia Gastroenterology Institute are thinking about vendor partnerships amid COVID-19. Click here to attend the webinar.
9. Providence CEO on 5 of pandemic's transformative changes to healthcare Full story
10. Clinicians will be able to call out 'Hey Cerner' to navigate, document in EHR Full story
11. Only 20% of health systems would continue telehealth if reimbursements return to pre-COVID-19 levels Full story
12. Digitizing your healthcare system's processes can help decrease labor costs and increase revenue. Click here to find out how.
13. American Telemedicine Association launches safety evaluation tool for digital health apps Full story
14. 7 alerts, tools hospitals are adding to their EHRs Full story
15. UT Austin, MD Anderson's cancer data partnership names first 5 projects Full story
16. EMRs are powerful tools, but they place new demands on clinicians. Click here to reimagine how to manage pain points and to maximize their use.
17. GAO to probe political interference at health agencies; FDA panel to review COVID-19 vaccines — 5 updates Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Stop flying blind and gain service visibility to improve IT operations and EHR services. Click here to learn more.
2. Crisis management, the cloud and the CIO — A technology-focused overview of healthcare's rapid response to COVID-19.
3. From clipboards to tablets: Building healthcare's digital infrastructure. Click here to read more.