1. Former Mayo Clinic employee wrongly viewed 1,600+ patients' info: 4 details Full story
2. Cleveland Clinic: Top 10 medical innovations for 2021 Full story
3. HHS threatens to withhold funding from hospitals that fail to report COVID-19 data Full story
4. Smart workflows are key to regulatory compliance and quality patient care. Click here to join the discussion with experts in the area.
5. CHIME names 2020 'Most Wired' hospitals Full story
6. New York hospital's IT systems restored 10 weeks after malware attack Full story
7. Is telemedicine over- or underhyped? Full story
8. How 3 health systems are using data analytics to respond to the challenges of COVID-19 Full story
9. Does your patient engagement strategy need strengthening? Click here to discuss your health system's challenges with industry experts.
10. Medical scribe costs can be offset in one year, UChicago Medicine study finds Full story
11. Mississippi ambulance company hit with ransomware attack Full story
12. Physicians, nurses and support staff respond differently to data breach security policies: study Full story
13. AI tool gains FDA emergency approval to help treat COVID-19 patients: 4 details Full story
14. Clinicians support means providing access to up-to-date treatment protocols. Find out how to provide that kind of reliable support.
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. 4 keys to optimizing the hospital-supplier relationship in the COVID-19 era. Click here to download the tip sheet.
2. EMRs are powerful tools, but they place new demands on clinicians. Click here to reimagine how to manage pain points and to maximize their use.
3. Stop flying blind and gain service visibility to improve IT operations and EHR services. Click here to learn more.