1. President Trump, first lady test positive for COVID-19 Full story
2. 'We are making steady progress': UHS confident IT network will be restored 'soon' following cyberattack Full story
3. Epic EHR installed at 29-site Arizona urgent care network: 4 details Full story
4. Becker's podcast series: A discussion on deviceless remote patient monitoring, featuring Blake Marggraff, CEO of CareSignal, and Scott Becker.
5. Georgia hospital employee framed in HIPAA violation scheme Full story
6. Minnesota health department email mishap exposes hundreds of COVID-19 patients' personal info Full story
7. Top 10 health IT stories this week: Cyberattacks, partnerships & more Full story
8. Google Maps starts showing COVID-19 outbreaks & 13 other key notes Full story
9. Does your patient engagement strategy need strengthening? Click here to discuss your health system's challenges with industry experts.
10. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
11. IT leaders are 'second-guessing what workers want': 3 tech challenges hitting remote workforce Full story
12. Sentara launches predictive tool to identify patients most at risk for sepsis Full story
13. VA sets date for initial Cerner EHR go-live: 5 things to know Full story
14. Anticipate patient needs in 2020 to thrive in a rapidly evolving healthcare landscape. Join this virtual discussion for more on transforming the patient experience.
15. 6 things to know about telehealth medical malpractice concerns Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. How to optimize the telehealth experience amid COVID-19 and beyond. Click here to download the virtual care delivery guide.
2. Join us at Becker's first ever Telehealth Virtual Forum - click here to register!
3. Crisis management, the cloud and the CIO — A technology-focused overview of healthcare's rapid response to COVID-19.