1. Walmart to deploy Epic EHR across health centers Full story
2. Unvaccinated Northwell Health leaders out after missing mandate deadline Full story
3. HHS taps former DHS official to lead HIPAA enforcement agency Full story
4. Today's physicians have many stressors. Don't let EHRs be one of them. Learn how a mobile rich approach can ease the burden during this discussion.
5. CDC official steps aside as pandemic task force leader Full story
6. Trump's 'Mar-a-Lago trio' broke law in plan to monetize veterans' medical records, congressional investigators claim Full story
7. Traditional call center workflows are cumbersome and outdated. See how systems are changing that here.
8. Amazon unveils 3 new capabilities for hospitals Full story
9. Piedmont CIO joins hospital navigation platform Full story
10. New Hampshire clinics back online after ransomware attack forced 3-day shutdown Full story
11. Is virtual care hurting your staff? Click here for 3 ways to improve their health.
12. New Mexico links 2 deaths to ivermectin misuse Full story
13. Connecticut physician's license suspended; accused of signing fake vaccine exemptions Full story
14. How 7 hospital execs are attracting, retaining RCM & IT talent Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. RCM automation and C-suite hesitancy — A discussion guide for today's revenue cycle leaders.
2. A different approach to ECG cables reduced hospital acquired infections in California — learn how.
3. COVID-19 shifted how patients access care. Ensure your hybrid care model strikes the right balance with this guide.