1. New York health system clinics still offline after July ransomware attack: 4 details Full story
2. Widow of HealthAlliance patient sues hospital, EHR vendor for not releasing husband's medical records Full story
3. 5 things to know about Epic's Cosmos Full story
4. How user-centered design is giving rise to the clinician-friendly EHR. Click here to attend the live discussion.
5. Briefcase with 4,056 Moffitt Cancer Center patients' info stolen from physician's car: 4 things to know Full story
6. Google's 5 latest health-related job openings Full story
7. 7 things to know about VA's reboot of Cerner EHR go-live Full story
8. 41% of Gen Z – and one-third of millennials – prefer digital encounters with physicians over in-person visits Full story
9. Protect the EHR: Key cybersecurity concerns for health systems in the work-from-home era. Click here to attend the live virtual discussion
10. Amwell prices IPO at about $525M: 5 things to know Full story
11. FCC nears launch of $100M connected care telehealth pilot program: 5 things to know Full story
12. Uber Health's top exec departs Full story
13. Blackbaud security breach hits 11 systems: Atrium, NorthShore University, UK HealthCare & more Full story
14. The solution to patient hesitancy: How remote intake can help increase volumes without crowding the waiting room. Click here to read more.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. How Penn State Health and Norman Regional Health System rapidly scaled telehealth offerings amid a pandemic. Click here to watch the discussion.
2. Crisis management, the cloud and the CIO — A technology-focused overview of healthcare's rapid response to COVID-19. Click here
3. Has COVID-19 changed the way patients want health systems to communicate with them? Click here for survey results.