1. 'Retreating from innovation is not an option': Mayo Clinic's CEO shares 3 ways to maintain rapid transformation born from pandemic Full story
2. HHS says COVID-19 data reporting system won't go back to CDC Full story
3. Appeals court orders review of Epic's $280M award from Tata lawsuit: 5 details Full story
4. Humana leveraged AI to create a data-driven network for participating providers. Click here to learn how they did it and how it has changed interactions with providers.
5. 17 health system execs serving on digital health company boards Full story
6. The 50+ healthcare organizations receiving HHS funding from its $35M rural healthcare grant Full story
7. Health innovation insider: 13 rapid-fire Qs with New York-Presbyterian CTO Dr. Peter Fleischut Full story
8. Brigham and Women's Hospital tests MIT's 'Dr. Spot' robot for contactless vital signs monitoring Full story
9. How Northeast Georgia Health System safeguards against unauthorized network access. Hear from CMIO Dr. Pranav Jain during this upcoming webinar.
10. Nuance expands voice assistant to Epic EHR user interface Full story
11. AMA: IT experts must enlist medical ethicists, clinicians to strike potential biases in AI health tech Full story
12. Google venture fund co-leads $15M investment in patient engagement tech company: 4 details Full story
13. Massachusetts health department moving COVID-19 data to AWS cloud: 4 details Full story
14. On the leading edge of telehealth — Inside Nemours Children's success. Click here to attend the live discussion.
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Whitepaper: 8 must-reads on weathering COVID-19 and reshaping healthcare for the better Click here
2. Whitepaper: NYC’s MetroPlus Health Plan Drives Telehealth Adoption with New Multi-Channel Strategy Click here
3. Whitepaper: Healthcare CIOs: Are you getting your money's worth for IT service & support technology Click here