1. Memorial Health expecting weeklong IT system outage from ransomware attack Full story
2. US to offer booster shots starting Sept. 20 Full story
3. Cerner taps 2 new execs to lead client services business: 4 things to know Full story
4. Get a full look at patient data to get the diagnosis right the first time. Click here to learn why the right tech matters.
5. BlackBerry software left medical equipment vulnerable to hackers: 6 things to know Full story
6. Where cases are leveling off, dropping & rising: 8 US COVID-19 trends Full story
7. HHS funnels $19M into telehealth innovation programs Full story
8. 6 hospitals cutting inpatient care Full story
9. Your hospital's vendor access is probably disorganized. Here's how to standardize it + ensure HIPPA compliance.
10. Breach of Indiana's COVID-19 contact tracing initiative exposes 750,000 Full story
11. 'Dead is dead': Florida hospital CEO details dire situation amid COVID-19 surge Full story
12. Georgia health system restores IT network 2 months after ransomware attack Full story
13. What digital solution is driving efficency across 4 key healthcare service lines? Click here to find out.
14. 1 in 3 patients will switch providers after a bad experience, Accenture finds Full story
15. Rochester Regional Health launching 2nd EHR for employee records Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Healthcare has a patient-no-show problem. Here's what your health system can do about it.
2. Will a digital transformation help your health system reach its goals? Click here to learn what's hype and what works.
3. Traditional pain management programs aren't working. Here's the new approach hospitals are taking to prevent chronic opioid use