1. Complaint of medical record snooping at UPMC hospital prompts federal investigation Full story
2. 'We can't do what we do without being together' says Epic exec — 12 steps it's taking to return employees to campus Full story
3. Ohio hospital's EHR hit by ransomware attack, exposes 7,000+ patients' info Full story
4. The financials of population health: Top challenges facing health systems and how to overcome them. Click here to read the 5-point e-book.
5. Best Buy Health president steps down Full story
6. VA to pick up $16B Cerner EHR go-live in October Full story
7. Kaiser Permanente, Cigna join $50M funding round in digital mental health startup Full story
8. New COVID-19 data-reporting rules 'beyond an administrative headache': Maine hospital group says Full story
9. Hospital emergency response: How to streamline innovation amid the COVID-19 crisis. Click here for actionable tips.
10. California still struggling with COVID-19 data-reporting inaccuracies Full story
11. Tampa General seeks $500M in bonds for capital projects Full story
12. How these 2 tech disruptors will lead to an 'uberization' of 911 calls Full story
13. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
14. How clinical asset management can be a source of stability in an age of uncertainty. Click here to attend the live discussion.