1. California COVID-19 data discrepancies leave health official 'feeling blind' Full story
2. Indiana health system saves $61.6M in RCM, IS consolidation Full story
3. Providence spinoff Xealth gets $6M from Cerner, LRVHealth Full story
4. Do you have the right IT service and support technology in place? Click here to find out.
5. U of Chicago Medicine lands 2-year, $20M federal contract for COVID-19 medical imaging database Full story
6. Why Northwell is adding to its data science capabilities and team Full story
7. How Children's Hospital LA prepared to navigate remote work amid COVID-19 Full story
8. 'Less shooting from the hip, more thoughtful analysis': What 11 hospital IT execs want to say to the HHS secretary Full story
9. How Penn State Health and Norman Regional Health System rapidly scaled telehealth offerings amid a pandemic. Click here to watch the discussion.
10. Arizona hospital deploys Meditech EHR Full story
11. Google's state-by-state projection of COVD-19 cases through Aug. 14 Full story
11. Virginia 1st state to launch coronavirus contact tracing app through Apple, Google system Full story
12. Washington, Colorado, Nevada, Oregon collaborate on telehealth framework Full story
13. 5 recent health IT exec moves Full story
14. How clinical asset management can be a source of stability in an age of uncertainty. Click here to attend the live discussion.
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state: