1. CDC director: We weren't involved in HHS' decision to change COVID-19 reporting protocol for hospitals Full story
2. Epic in the headlines — 6 latest stories Full story
3. Texas health department error attributed 225 deaths to COVID-19 Full story
4. How user-centered design is giving rise to the clinician-friendly EHR. Click here to attend the live discussion.
5. Amazon's 5 latest health-related job openings Full story
6. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
7. How Northwell is planning for a COVID-19 resurgence and utilizing IT in the next 18 months for recovery Full story
8. Officials in some rural Louisiana parishes accused of misusing COVID-19 data, violating HIPAA: 5 details Full story
9. Do patients love their virtual experience with your organization? Join the discussion about the technology needed to deliver the highest quality care.
10. US state department to deploy Allscripts EHR: 3 things to know Full story
11. 1.1M+ health records breached in July Full story
12. Netwalker ransomware attacks are on the rise, FBI warns Full story
13. Missing data means San Francisco COVID-19 cases likely 10 times higher, newspaper says Full story
14. Do you have the right IT service and support technology in place? Click here to find out.
15. US hasn't 'really sorted out privacy' of consumer health data, says ONC head Full story