1. Shuttered North Carolina clinic's medical records found in dumpster: 3 details Full story
2. January Beaumont email hack affected 6,000 patients: 4 details Full story
3. 'Wherever we can be creative and innovative, we're tackling that': UChicago Medicine CIO on gaining systemwide IT buy-in Full story
4. Click here to view the on-demand sessions of Becker's first-ever Health IT + Revenue Cycle Management Virtual Event.
5. Walgreens says 180 stores affected by potential patient data breach Full story
6. COVID-19 data incomplete from 18% of Texas hospitals, most in small communities Full story
7. 22% of Indiana's COVID-19 nursing home deaths weren't being counted in state's data Full story
8. Resist the urge to 'go back to normal': Mayo Clinic CEO sees digital health, virtual hospital as keys to improving access to healthcare Full story
9. What are the characteristics of top-performing hospitals? Hear from leaders from 100 Top Hospital organizations during this live discussion.
10. 20+ state AGs pen letter to HHS urging COVID-19 data be reported to CDC Full story
11. Humana pours $100M into telehealth home care startup Heal: 5 notes Full story
3. HHS, VA and energy department partner to use supercomputer, AI for COVID-19 data analysis: 4 details Full story
13. Consumer pharmacy telehealth app Ro raises $200M: 3 notes Full story
14. Forecasting volume and aligning resources during a surge are possible with predictive analytics. Click here to join industry leaders in a discussion about meeting these challenges.
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state: