1. The EHR vendors hospitals, health systems are choosing Full story
2. Sanford, Fairview halt merger Full story
3. Why large EHR installs are like 'trying to fix a plane while flying' Full story
4. Are you confident AI can help solve today's challenges in healthcare? Share your stance + tell us your organization's approach in this quick leadership survey.
5. HCA sees AI as a positive, CEO says Full story
6. 'A race to the bottom'? What hospital execs think about billing for MyChart messages Full story
7. 3 healthcare data breaches that have impacted more than 1 million people Full story
8. Cybersecurity threats are growing exponentially. Get strategies to better manage risks and get the most out of your AI tech here.
9. 248 hospitals with 1 star from CMS: 2023 Full story
10. The disruptors entering the healthcare AI race Full story
11. Patient files lawsuit against Norton Healthcare over cyber event Full story
12. The many routes for applying AI can be paralyzing. These experts will steer you to ideal use cases for scale + responsible use in healthcare — join us live.
13. Patients want consumer-friendly healthcare: How technology is making it happen Full story
14. HIMSS global conference targeted by London-based firm for acquisition Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1. Learn how Novant, OhioHealth and others are leveraging strategic vendor partnerships to unite specialties in a cohesive network, boost revenue and more.
2. The telehealth boom is far from over. Here's what you need to know about telemedicine in 2023 and beyond.
3. For these 3 healthcare leaders, getting out of the 'valley of despair' (re: labor shortages) has meant pushing past status-quo hiring tactics. See their methods here.