1. Former Wyoming hospital employee caught snooping in patient medical records Full story
2. Epic adds genetics capabilities though Caris partnership Full story
3. North Korea-backed hackers target healthcare Full story
4. Administrative tasks can take up more than 44% of a clinician's day. Learn how to use ambient intelligence to redirect time back to patients.
5. FDA eyes Amazon's chief medical officer for senior adviser role Full story
6. 5 top execs that have recently left Optum Full story
7. ProMedica lays off unspecified number of employees in wake of financial challenges Full story
8. The goal: Reach twice as many patients in half the time. Achieving that means moving to the cloud. Take the first step here.
9. How U of New Mexico Health's CMIO is anticipating the workplace transition in a post-pandemic society Full story
10. Almost half of employees are frustrated with workplace tech Full story
11. ClinChoice lands $150M Full story
12. It's time for healthcare to rethink traditional approaches to growth. Unlock new paths to sustainable revenue here.
13. 11 most popular talent acquisition technologies for employers Full story
14. Security firm lands deal to protect health data of 17 million-member insurer Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Hospitals generate mountains of data but many can't use the information when they need it. Get the 9 steps needed to connect with your content.
2. Patients are tired of seeing 'pay in full' as the only option on their medical statements. Drive better payment results with these strategies.
3. Balancing healthcare's digital and physical realms may not be as difficult as it seems. Click here to find the best practices for navigating both domains.