1. Chicago hospital loses phone, internet access for 24+ hours Full story
2. Pandemic sped up Mayo's digital transformation by 10 years, Dr. John Halamka says Full story
3. Telehealth providers doing 'more visits than humanly possible' in a day draw CMS scrutiny Full story
4. Avoid costly delays in operative cases by implementing digital informed consent. Click here to learn the benefits.
5. US insurers cutting telehealth coverage as COVID-19 cases surge Full story
6. Oklahoma U Medicine selects implementation partner for $200M Epic EHR Full story
7. Nuvance Health names new CMIO Full story
8. Less than one-third of hospitals are using EHR-embedded telehealth tools Full story
9. A simple, EHR-friendly solution can help healthcare organizations drive agent productivity and improve overall RCM efficiency. Learn more during this virtual discussion.
10. Florida orthopedic group hit with $99M lawsuit over patient data exposure: 3 details Full story
11. Top 5 telehealth procedure codes and diagnoses Full story
12. 5 states see record hospitalizations; scientists question WHO's stance on indoor transmission — 6 COVID-19 updates Full story
13. UC Berkeley, other institutions receive $20M for chemical innovation center Full story
14. Join us for Becker's first-ever Health IT + Revenue Cycle Management Virtual Event.