1. Justice Department zeros in on EHR fraud after record number of false claims: 5 details Full story
2. Where the US stands on telehealth coverage: 5 states that let orders expire or kept expansions Full story
3. New Hampshire hospital employee fired after hidden camera found in employee restroom Full story
4. Patients expect a better technology experience. Click here to learn what works and what doesn't.
5. North Carolina nurse suspended over 'unprofessional' TikTok videos involving patient care Full story
6. Ransomware attack exposes PHI of 38,000 Georgia fertility clinic patients Full story
7. AI that relies soley on automation won't improve clinical documentation workflows. Click here to learn a better approach.
8. Cleveland Clinic sells AI spinoff to digital health startup Full story
9. HHS report cites leadership as reason for problems at troubled Rhode Island hospital Full story
10. Delta now most common strain in US, sequencing data show Full story
11. Educating employees reaps big benefits. Click here to identify high pay-back steps to improve learning at your organization.
12. 'I only see the potential for massive financial loss': Former Spectrum CFO doubts value of Beaumont merger Full story
13. Amid nurses' strike, federal lawmakers seek probe into Tenet's use of COVID-19 relief funds Full story
14. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Is your health system positioned for growth? Answer these 4 Qs to find out.
2. It's time for hospitals to revisit their PPE supply chain strategy. Click here for tips on avoiding future shortages.
3. After a year of crisis mode, what has the healthcare industry learned? Hospital executives share key strategies + trends that are here to stay post-COVID-19. Download the brief summary here.