1. CHI St. Luke's hospital email hack exposes patient info: 4 details Full story
2. Georgia hospital investigates medical records theft, suspends employees Full story
3. Gundersen implements AI tech amid pandemic, expects $10M return Full story
4. Health IT was crucial to hospitals' initial COVID-19 response, and tech will only become more important in healthcare's 'new normal.' Join us for Becker's first-ever Health IT + Revenue Cycle Management Virtual Event.
5. Kroger network server breach exposes nearly 11,000 patients' info Full story
6. Care New England resolves cyberattack after nearly weeklong computer system outage Full story
7. The next opportunities for Apple in healthcare: 7 wish list items Full story
8. 3 health IT exec moves Full story
9. What hospitals' COVID-19 response means for the evolution of healthcare. Click here to attend the future-focused, virtual discussion.
10. 6 community hospitals tap Cerner for new EHRs Full story
11. 30% of Johns Hopkins in-person visits will convert to telehealth post pandemic, CEO says Full story
12. Idaho makes COVID-19 telehealth expansions permanent Full story
13. 55 Tampa General Hospital workers test positive for COVID-19 Full story
14. Planning for uncertainty: How hospital leaders can organize their organization's fiscal future. Click here to attend the live discussion.