1. Top 8 AI uses at health systems, according to UPMC Full story
2. 15 states where nonprofit hospitals see lowest expenses Full story
3. Where Epic, Oracle Cerner, Meditech rank outside the US Full story
4. This physician org is escaping the 'burnout trap.' See their 3 key areas of focus and learn about the EHR tool reducing burnout symptoms in 70% of providers using it.
5. NYU Langone rolling out AI tool designed to predict readmissions Full story
6. Patient data erased, compromised in Iowa health system breach Full story
7. Who is the biggest healthcare disruptor? ChatGPT vs hospital CIOs' answers Full story
8. It's been a tumultuous year for rankings. US News wants to stick with hospitals. Will hospitals stick with US News? Read more via MyBHC.
9. CEO of 'Uber for nurses' out after investigation Full story
10. How Mayo Clinic is becoming the 'hospital of the future' Full story
11. Amazon's One Medical launches Hartford HealthCare partnership Full story
12. Digital transformation has rapidly expanded over the last few years and we are conducting a benchmark study on adoption, challenges and opportunities for medical providers. Take this survey to share your feedback and attend a Becker's conference at no cost.
13. 5 health systems working with Microsoft Full story
14. New York City seeks to create nation's 1st city healthcare accountability office Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1. COVID forever altered patient expectations, but forward-thinking hospitals are prepping their tech for the next, inevitable wave of change — join them.
2. Traditional care coordination wastes time and money. A key upgrade is helping some orgs reduce clinician time spent in patient charts by 82% — read how.
3. Houston Methodist and other systems are betting on cross-department collaboration to tackle revenue cycle issues. Learn how they're improving the patient financial experience, fighting burnout and keeping data safe here.