1. Walmart Health files plans to expand virtual care into 16 more states Full story
2. 24 recent hospital, health system executive moves Full story
3. Mayo Clinic inks AI commercialization deal: 4 things to know Full story
4. Intermountain Healthcare built an automated check-in solution and increased copay collections by 300%. Here's how.
5. Teladoc CEO says Amazon's expansion into telehealth is 'overrated' Full story
6. Hundreds of patients' medical records found dumped on Georgia roadside Full story
7. Your IT experts should be innovators, not firefighters. Learn how to get in front of problems with one management system.
8. US investigating 100 types of ransomware, FBI director says Full story
9. 43% of Americans want to use telehealth after the pandemic, survey finds Full story
10. Texas hospital files for bankruptcy Full story
11. The pandemic shined a light on interoperability gaps. Learn what stands in the way of bridging them in this short report.
12. Google reassigns global head of diversity and research over 2007 blog about Jews Full story
13. 11 health systems seeking RCM talent Full story
14. Patients rely on provider reviews — yet 20% of healthcare reviews may be fake on Google and Yelp Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Are you patients loyal or looking elsewhere for more convenient care? Click here for insights on making your system invaluable.
2. Health inequity risks lives + costs the industry billions. Take action with this C-suite guide to reduce health disparities at your organization and beyond.
3. Automated infection control is healthcare's new way of combatting HAIs. Download this whitepaper to learn how your organization can benefit.