1. Cleveland Clinic, Mayo Clinic + 8 health IT moves in May Full story
2. Ascension, Sutter & more: 5 systems laying off IT workers, outsourcing jobs this year Full story
3. Epic in the headlines: 5 latest stories Full story
4. Virtual + in-person = whole-person care. Click here to learn how leading hospitals are integrating telehealth and traditional care to achieve optimal outcomes.
5. Cerner in the headlines: 7 latest stories Full story
6. CaptureRX data breach toll climbs: 9,500 Trinity Health patients, 14 hospitals, health systems now affected Full story
7. Your IT experts should be innovators, not firefighters. Learn how to get in front of problems with one management system.
8. Ascension posts $957M net income in Q3, says pandemic caused $1.9B hit Full story
9. VA underestimated Cerner EHR modernization costs by billions, OIG report finds Full story
10. SolarWinds hackers launch attack on 150 organizations, Microsoft warns Full story
11. Learn the 5 keys to building a cost-effective imaging ecosystem by clicking here.
12. US COVID-19 hospitalizations down 100K since January; average cases hit 11-month low Full story
13. JPMorgan seeks finance leader for new health business Full story
14. Texas NP gets 20-year sentence, ordered to pay $52M for fraud using physician IDs Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Care delivery is evolving — get five takeaways on what this means for healthcare supply chains here.
2. More than half of providers will invest in automation in the next 3 years. What's your game plan? Get best practices in this guide.
3. Patients crave a better telehealth experience. Click here for a 3-step guide to boost efficiency.