1. Lawsuit against Indiana hospital for medical record snooping revived Full story
2. Dr. Atul Gawande: The 5 standards to safely lift lockdowns require commitment, not 'wishful thinking' Full story
3. Centene waives telehealth costs for Medicare members through 2020 Full story
4. The right health IT investments can help your organization reduce burnout, prevent data breaches and accelerate your move to value-based care. Click here to choose from a wide array of expertise.
5. Digital upscaling for long-term virtual care, innovation from Mass General Brigham's digital chief Full story
6. Google, Apple contact tracing API hits the market, 3 states commit to using it in apps Full story
7. FCC doles out more than $16M for telehealth funding to 43 providers Full story
8. 16 hospitals, health systems seeking Epic, Allscripts, Cerner, Meditech talent Full story
9. Supply chain inefficiencies cost hospitals $25.7B annually — let's change that. Click here to join healthcare leaders for Becker's Supply Chain Leadership Virtual Forum.
10. UVA Health launches online COVID-19 patient data collection project Full story
11. Florida health system builds tech-enabled back-to-work program for employees Full story
12. UPMC uses voice tool to generate post virtual visit summaries for patients Full story
13. Amwell raises nearly $200M: 4 notes Full story
14. Teamwide communication and collaboration is vital as hospitals face numerous challenges, including regulatory and reimbursement changes and the complexities of the COVID-19 pandemic. Join this virtual discussion to learn more about how a next generation telehealth and communications plan can help hospitals navigate these challenges.