1. 2 healthcare moves that Google might make, according to 1 tech expert Full story
2. Older, experienced workers join the Big Quit, alarming organizations Full story
3. Indiana health system to implement Epic's EHR system Full story
4. Qualifying for cyber insurance is harder than ever. Learn how other healthcare companies prepare and succeed in getting coverage.
5. Houston Methodist, UC Davis advancing remote care for better patient experience Full story
6. Prisma Health, Philips partner for remote patient monitoring Full story
7. Healthcare providers are increasingly strained by data silos — new tech can help. Here's how one dental leader drives revenue through practice management centralization.
8. Cerner in the news: 11 April updates Full story
9. Kaiser worker dies by suicide at hospital Full story
10. South Georgia Medical Center names CIO Full story
11. Strategic decision-making + data analytics = financial success. Learn how hospitals benefit from intelligent clinical asset analytics.
12. 19 recent hospital, health system executive moves Full story
13. Boston Children's Hospital trials AI to predict no-shows Full story
14. 1.1M health records breached in April: 5 biggest cyberattacks Full story
Catch up on all episodes of the Becker's Digital Health Podcast here!
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Traditional EHR training is expensive and outdated. See how UCHealth cut clinicians' training time by 56% and saved $1.45M in the process here.
2. Hospital apps often fail, leaving patients disengaged and looking elsewhere for care. Here's how hospitals can drive revenue through digital companionship, data insights and flexibility.
3. A cloud-native system pays for itself in a year by streamlining workflows. Here are 4 factors to consider to make the change easy.