1. Cyberattacks on COVID-19 vaccine supply chain much larger than initially thought, IBM says Full story
2. Early retirements could be drastic in healthcare Full story
3. Amazon triples profits in Q1: 5 things to know Full story
4. The structure of your own health system produces inequitable health outcomes. Hear what leaders can do about it in this panel discussion.
5. Cerner in the headlines: 8 latest stories
6. Ransomware now a 'national security threat': Experts urge government to ramp up defense Full story
7. Simplify specialty — Experts share 5 ways to ensure specialty pharmacy success during this live virtual discussion. Join here.
8. How Cigna is expanding its telehealth coverage Full story
9. CVS Health launches $100M digital innovation fund Full story
10. FCC opens applications for COVID-19 telehealth funding: 5 things to know Full story
11. With the sudden rise of telehealth, how should your health system balance patient care preferences? Learn how to create a seamless hybrid care delivery model with best practices from this whitepaper. Download here.
12. Teladoc doubles Q1 revenue, but posts nearly $200M net loss: 5 notes Full story
13. 455 hospitals with 5 stars from CMS: 2021
14. 199 hospitals with 1 star from CMS: 2021 Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Erase the headaches of scheduling and recruiting through centralized staffing: This short report walks you through it.
2. Physician well-being is a top priority. Click here for 6 strategies to reduce burnout from Scripps and Monarch Health.
3. Manual processes fail in the work from home era. Learn how to cultivate a robust digital strategy and boost clinician engagement with tips from this whitepaper. Download here.