1. Henry Ford, Google want bright ideas for reducing health inequities with tech: 6 details Full story
2. Top 15 health systems for 2021 named by Fortune/IBM Watson Full story
3. Top 100 hospitals for 2021 named by Fortune/IBM Watson Full story
4. Reduce time clinicians spend in EHR training. Learn how Infirmary Health eliminated one full day of Epic training for student nurses with online courses available in a digital learning platform before their start date.
5. Margins remain narrow for US hospitals Full story
6. Telehealth company fires CEO accused of harassing teen in TikTok video Full story
7. Montana medical group locked out of patient files while attackers demanded ransom Full story
8. OSF HealthCare computer systems restored after 2-day outage Full story
9. With the sudden rise of telehealth, how should your health system balance patient care preferences? Learn how to create a seamless hybrid care delivery model with best practices from this whitepaper. Download here.
10. How health systems are weighing COVID-19 vaccine mandates Full story
11. Hackensack Meridian offering virtual lung cancer screenings Full story
12. How CIOs are using tech to combat IT employee burnout: 4 things to know Full story
13. Your health system can bridge the gap between behavioral and physical health. Click here to find out how technology plays a part.
14. States ranked by percentage of population who've received at least one COVID-19 shot Full story
15. States ranked by percentage of population fully vaccinated Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Erase the headaches of scheduling and recruiting through centralized staffing: This short report walks you through it.
2. The simple solutions providers are using to uncomplicate patient referrals — click here for insight from the brief report.
3. 53% of healthcare organizations plan on diversifying telehealth services, but how are they funding the advancements? Click here for insight from this short report.