1. Cancer software security breach hits 40 health systems: Yale New Haven Health, Lifespan & more Full story
2. 15 health systems with strong finances Full story
3. Teladoc taps Memorial Sloan Kettering's Dr. Claus Jensen as new innovation chief Full story
4. Remote work + telehealth beyond COVID-19 — experts answer lingering questions about healthcare's future during this virtual discussion. Join here.
5. 'Distancing isn't helping you': Indoor COVID-19 exposure risk same at 6, 60 feet, MIT researcher says Full story
6. FDA retracts HHS plan to deregulate mobile health apps Full story
7. 16 recent hospital, health system executive moves Full story
8. OSF HealthCare computer systems restored after 2-day outage Full story
9. Your health system can bridge the gap between behavioral and physical health. Click here to find out how technology plays a part.
10. 12 best-managed health IT companies Full story
11. 4 healthcare execs sentenced in $189M fraud scheme Full story
12. What's the future of hospital at home? 6 innovation execs weigh in Full story
13. Physician well-being is a top priority. Click here for 6 strategies to reduce burnout from Scripps and Monarch Health.
14. 9 latest healthcare industry lawsuits, settlements Full story
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Remote access hasn't been kind to payer's document management systems. Evaluate your system against 10 standards in this white paper.
2. Manual processes fail in the work from home era. Learn how to cultivate a robust digital strategy and boost clinician engagement with tips from this whitepaper. Download here.
3. Are you ready to purchase new medical equipment? Make sure you do these 5 things before you buy.